When staying at home isn’t an option, Kansas City Hospice House provides a peaceful care alternative by providing medical and nursing care for patients facing advanced illnesses, as well as emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families, all in the comfort of a beautiful, homelike environment. It’s a place where many generations come together and where family members are relieved of caregiving duties and can focus on each other, while our staff attend to the patients’ needs.
We will provide a meal for approximately 45 family and guests of patients.
Today’s Theme: Chicken Dinner
What is needed:
1. Chicken (fried, grilled or tenders) – Joel
2. Chicken (fried, grilled or tenders) – casserole. Betty Ann
3. Chicken (fried, grilled or tenders) – Mary
4. Chicken (fried, grilled or tenders) – Shawn
5. Baked beans – Maggie
6. Crockpot of mashed potatoes – Carol
7. Bread – Debbie
8. Dessert for 20 – Faye
9. Dessert for 20 – Tina
10. Salad with dressing – Liz
11. Hot vegetable – LaTonya
12. Salad with dressing – Susy
13. Macaroni and Cheese – Rhonda
When you sign up, please indicate below which food item(s) above you will bring in the Comments section below..
Please be firm in your participation commitment.
Note: Due to limited space we ask that guests also bring a food item.