***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese & Cookies at the Ronald McDonald Wylie House. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group.
1) Leftover Sloppy Joes, leftover buns, lemonade & pitchers, 3 packages penne pasta – Jill
2) 1 large jar sliced dill pickles, 2 packages shredded cheddar cheese – Neila
3) 3 jars alfredo sauce Mary
4) 2 packages of 8 hamburger buns – Mary Ann & Joe
5) Salad ingredients: 3 bags salad mix OR 3 heads lettuce, 1 package carrots, 1 package radishes – Ginny
6) Salad ingredients: 1 can black olives, 1 head broccoli, 1 pepper any color – Faye
7) 3 dozen cookies – these can be slice & bake, pre-made at a bakery or packages such as oreo’s – Mary Ann & Joe
Any questions, feel free to call or email me
firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-582-6732
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of
families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical
treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow
transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas
to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.