***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Sliders, loaded mashed potatoes, veggies, salad, and cookies at the Ronald McDonald Wylie Street House. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group prior to cleaning up.
**NOTE: Much of this meal is being provided by RMH for us to cook. Items being brought are predominantly to make some freezer breakfast burritos.
1) Bacon, sausage, 4 packages tortilla shells, shreddy cheese, stock pot, pitchers, lemonade, foil pans, freezer bags – Jill
2) 3 bags salad mix OR 3 heads lettuce, 1 package carrots, 1 package radishes – Carol & Bob
3) 1 can black olives, 2 cucumbers, 1 pepper any color, 1 container cherry tomatoes – Faye
4) Slice & bake cookies – Carol & Bob
5) 1 gallon milk and 4 dozen eggs – Craig & Glen
6) 1 gallon milk and 4 dozen eggs – Janeen
7) 4 packages 8’ soft tortilla shells (prefer the ones from Aldi) – Mary
8) 3 packages shredded cheddar cheese – Madisyn Pettit & Guest
9) 3 packages shredded cheddar cheese – Madisyn Pettit & Guest
10) 1 box food service foil sheets (Costco has a 500 count box, unsure if these can be purchased at a grocery store or WalMart) NEED 100 SHEETS – Mary
11) 8 plastic “leftover” containers with lids – Mary Anne?
Any questions, feel free to call or email me
email@example.com or 816-582-6732
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.