****WHEN YOU RSVP YOU MUST POST A COMMENT TO THE PAGE WITH WHAT LINE OF FOOD ITEMS YOU WILL BE BRINGING***
Join us in making breakfast for dinner at the Ronald McDonald WYLIE House. Menu is Pancakes, Biscuits & Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Fruit Salad.
Please arrive at 4:30, we will prepare dinner and serve at 6PM. Once all families have eaten, we can eat together as a group. All food items need to be prepared on site or in a grocery store.
When you RSVP, please post a note to the site what line number of food items you will bring.
1. Large bag pancake mix – Joni
2. 2 large bags frozen tater tots – Carolyn P
3. 4 Dozen Large Eggs – Janet
4. 2 Gallons Milk- Faye
5. All fruit for small fruit salad (to feed 25-30 ppl) – Sheryl
6. 4 Packages Bacon – minimum 48 pieces – Cindy
7. 3 – 1lb Packages Ground Sausage- MB
8. 2 large boxes Bisquick (or store brand) baking mix – Joni K
9. 2 Large Containers Syrup, 1 large tub butter – Lesa
10. 2 Gallons Orange Juice NOT TANG and 1 small jar peanut butter – MB
Items needed to cook with – please indicate what you can provide:
· Large Plug-in type Griddle -Joni
· Large Plug-in type Griddle – Janet, Joni K
Any questions, please feel free to call or email me direct:
Joni Stout 913 406 6438 firstname.lastname@example.org