About Hospice House: When staying at home isn’t an option, Kansas City Hospice House provides a peaceful care alternative by providing medical and nursing care for patients facing advanced illnesses, as well as emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families, all in the comfort of a beautiful, homelike environment. It’s a place where many generations come together and where family members are relieved of caregiving duties and can focus on each other, while the staff attend to the patients’ needs.
Serve KC volunteers provide meals for the patients’ families to allow them to spend as much time as possible with their loved ones who are nearing the end of their lives.
Today’s Meal Theme: Pot Luck. Select one of the available categories below, (without a name next to it) then use the Comments section on this page to indicate what you will bring. Please be firm in your commitment.
1. Main Dish – Farfalle Primavera – Tina
2. Main Dish – Baked mosticiolli – Chris
3. Main Dish – Baked chicken – Teresa
4. Main Dish – Jen
5. Main Dish – chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a French mushroom cream sauce over rice – Marice
6. Bread – Carol
7. Hot vegetable side dish – Cheesy mixed vegetables – Lisa
8. Hot vegetable side dish – Green beans almandine – Betty Ann
9. Salad – Vicki
10. Salad – Greek salad – Norma
11. Dessert for approx. 20 – Stephanie
12. Dessert for approx. 20 – Ellen
13. Fresh vegetable tray – Faye
14. Main fish – Caitlin