***CHOOSE A LINE ITEM OF FOOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION AND POST A COMMENT TO THE SITE WHEN YOU RSVP***
Back by popular demand, Breakfast for dinner at the Ronald McDonald LONGFELLOW House. Please arrive at 4:30 to help prepare dinner to serve at 6:00 PM. After all families have eaten, we will eat as a group.
Potentially provided by RMH: 1 bag pancake mix, 8 dozen eggs, 2 gallons milk, pancake syrup
Serve KC to provide:
1. Sausage, tub of butter, cinnamon, griddle, flour, butter, sage, stock pot – Jill
2. 4 Packages bacon – Sue
3. 4 Packages bacon – Bruce
4. 1 Costco size Bisquick – Kurt
5. Fruit for a large fruit salad – 1 bunch grapes, 1 pineapple, 1 cantaloupe – Mary
6. Fruit for large fruit salad – 5 apples, 5 oranges, 1 container strawberries – Rhonda
7. 2 bags shredded cheddar cheese, 1 can cooking spray, 1 bag chocolate chips – Carol & Bob
8. 1 – 5 lb bag Apples for compote (any variety or mixed) – Carol & Bob
9. 2 gallons orange juice, NOT TANG – Mary Anne
NEEDED: 1-2 large, non-stick skillets please!!
May need to add:
8 dozen eggs
2 Gallons milk
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-582-6732
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the three Ronald McDonald Houses provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow transplants). The Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas
to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.