On October 13th, 2017, Goodwill of Western Missouri and Eastern Kansas is hosting its first annual Goodwill Haunting fundraiser at The Brass on Baltimore. This isn’t your typical Halloween party. Along with enjoying food, drinks, live music and dancing, guests will raise money for Goodwill by bidding on silent and live auction items. All proceeds will support our programs and services that empower people with disadvantages and different abilities to earn and keep employment.
YOU are essential to building excitement and urgency for bidding. Volunteers will write fun descriptions of the silent auction lots, paired with pictures, that will be posted on a mobile bidding site prior to the event.
• Park: On the street in front of the building, or in either lot on the sides.
• Wear: Whatever you want!
• Bring: Nothing! Goodwill will have all necessary supplies. Volunteers will be using a digital camera and Microsoft Word. Some experience with this equipment is helpful.
• Dinner: Yes, we’re providing it!
• Age: Volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
• Questions: Call or email Kristen. 816-213-3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.